Wednesday, April 8, 2009




I have recently returned from half way around the world after teaching a women’s conference at the only evangelical church in Aqaba, Jordan. This conference was in partnership with Arab Woman Today. The women who make up the AWT team are all wonderful Christian women and good friends. It is a always a special joy and privilege to serve alongside these warriors for Christ! This region of Jordan has few Christians and there is a real need for encouragement for the women who live there. My heart went out to these women who struggle, living in a Muslim world. A few comments from the twenty-five+ who attended:


“This is the first time I understand how God relates to me”
“I never have known before how the Trinity relates to me”
“There is no good teaching here for women”

“This teaching was very rich, very deep. It touched my heart”.

No comments: