Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Travels

Spring is upon us and with it comes two very exciting trips. I am going with a small team of people to the Middle East next week - we will be exploring new ministry opportunities in several countries, building new friendships and nurturing friendships we already have. I plan to take my book with me and know it will be an encouragement to the women there who so desperately need encouraging.

Then in May I will be going to Budapest, Hungary for the European Leadership Conference, with a weekend stop in Romania to plan our fall trip there. I am also looking forward to the one day Women's Leadership Summit that is part of the conference. Plan to do lots of networking, book in hand. It is a thrill to hear the positive comments from women who are reading "Who Do You Think You Are?"

One woman writes: "I have already read 7 chapters and can't wait to read the rest of the book-thank you does not seem adequate!"

It is a privilege to serve the Lord through Greater Reach Ministries. To God be the glory! Happy Easter! Kristin

No comments: